|Dinghy Pier, Dinghy Jetty, Brooke's Pier
|As part of the foreshore improvements ca 1897-1912 the timber lined drain alongside the Brooke's Bros. boat shed was covered with a deck to form a wide pier and breakwater, and an 'L' shaped jetty added at the end. The section over the drain was replaced in concrete ca. 1933. Brooke's Jetty was demolished in November 2015.