Barham, 51 Grey Street

The property of E B Green ca.1854 The property of E B Green ca.1854 lithograph by Samuel Thomas Gill, Pictures Collection, NLA

Barham House was constructed in 1850 to the designs of the architect John Gill (ca.1797-1866). It was built for Edward Bernard Green (1809-1861) wealthy pastoralist and businessman.

For more information about its history download this pdfBarham data sheet235.96 KB.

sk0457
Front view in 1872, Port Phillip Collection image #SK0457

The St Kilda Historical Society respectfully acknowledges:


Yalukut Weelam clan

The traditional lands of the Yalukut Weelam clan and the continuing relationship of the Boon Worrung people to our local area

City of Port Phillip

The continuing support of the City of Port Phillip

Volunteers

The contribution made by past and present volunteers

© 2018 St Kilda Historical Society Inc. ABNº 25 188 646 275. All Rights Reserved.